Python Web Development with FlaskA newer and better Flask book available in Chinese.
- The first Flask book in China, it covering the complete Flask Web development learning path and including the complete Flask Web application development process.
- In addition to basic knowledge, it also covered Web API, full-text search, internationalization and localization, third-party login, AJAX, WebSocket, source code analysis and other practical contents.
- It comes with 8 example application, 5 real projects and 1 Flask extension. See more information below.
- The Git tags of the 5 projects have been carefully set up, and each tag corresponds to a new program feature.
- All chapters of the book have been carefully designed and arranged to meet the needs of different levels of readers, and to allow readers to master the basics and skills of Flask development step by step.
A collection of simple Flask applications that demonstrates the basic usages of Flask, including http, template, form, database, email, cache and assets profiling.
Grey Li is a really helpful contributor to Flask and the Python community. He is making it easier for more people to learn and use Flask.
——David Lord, the leader of Pallets Team
——Hsiaoming Yang, the member of Pallets Team
——黄健宏, the author of The Design and Implementation of Redis